The Elsbury's came down and the boys and I went to Aunt Deb's house to celebrate Grandma's birthday! I think she was just so excited to see all of the kids! They all played and we had lunch and yummy cupcakes! The boys had the best time playing in Lucy's dog cage! Bryce even asked Grandma if she wanted to get in and play :) Of course the day was not complete until something got broken!! That would be B...he pushed over Grandma's ceramic Halloween decoration. That's the signal that's it's time to go home and take a nap! Both Hudson and Bryce were sleeping before I got off of Aunt Deb's street! Happy Birthday, Grandma! Hope you had a great day!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Happy Birthday, Grandma
The Elsbury's came down and the boys and I went to Aunt Deb's house to celebrate Grandma's birthday! I think she was just so excited to see all of the kids! They all played and we had lunch and yummy cupcakes! The boys had the best time playing in Lucy's dog cage! Bryce even asked Grandma if she wanted to get in and play :) Of course the day was not complete until something got broken!! That would be B...he pushed over Grandma's ceramic Halloween decoration. That's the signal that's it's time to go home and take a nap! Both Hudson and Bryce were sleeping before I got off of Aunt Deb's street! Happy Birthday, Grandma! Hope you had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment