I had a lot of fun with Mickey Mouse,
But missed my new friends from school too!
So I brought back a special treat,
From Disney World to you!
Love,
Hudson

But missed my new friends from school too!
So I brought back a special treat,
From Disney World to you!
Love,
Hudson
While I ran to Michael's for card stock and ribbon to make the tags, Bryce got his new favorite thing...the potty that he uses as a stool! He got two suckers down from the kitchen counter and he and Hudson attempted to eat them (wrapper and all!). Luckily we still had enough for Hudson to share at school the next morning. Hudson did surprisingly great his first day back! He woke up very happy and did not cry at all when I dropped him off at his room. He got a great report from his teacher for his behavior, as well as an Accident Report! He was playing in the water on the sandbox lid (after the teacher told them not to!) and he fell and hit his cheek on the stones when he was getting off. Ms. Maryann said he was having a ball! The next two days were a little more difficult for Hudson. He cried when I left each morning. Just breaks my heart, but the teacher always says that's he's fine 2 minutes after I leave and then he's pleasant as can be! Trust me, Hudson! I really wish I could stay and play with you. Everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment