Friday, October 14, 2011

Columbus Day


Since Monday was Columbus Day I had the day off from work, sooooo I was excited to get to pick Hudson up from school. This is usually Noni's task, and she always calls with great updates, but it was nice to sneak in and "spy" for myself! Bryce was excited to get his brother as well. He kept saying "Mommy's car...Hudson school". B definitely knew where he was going. He walked right up to the door and once we entered the school he even heard Hudson's voice. We could tell from Hudson's "roooar" (that we heard in the hallway) that the kids were in the restroom rather than the classroom. I stood outside the restroom door and heard Ms. Mary Ann discipline the boys. When they came out Hudson was the leader! The brothers greeted each other with a sweet, big hug! It's amazing how Bryce now walks "two on the blue" like the other kids. When we left the school I asked Hudson what he doing in the restroom, and he responded "I was just being a lion!".

1 comment:

Aunt Deb said...

simply precious!