The other night while Bryce was banging on the drum Hudson said "hmmm...something's missing". I asked him what was missing and he replied "a symbol!". After I explained to Hudson that we don't have a symbol, he quickly exclaimed "I know. I'll get the tuba!". Away he ran and came back with a "tuba"! So creative!! Hudson went and got the cake stand that I made for their birthday party. And away they played!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Two Boy Band
The other night while Bryce was banging on the drum Hudson said "hmmm...something's missing". I asked him what was missing and he replied "a symbol!". After I explained to Hudson that we don't have a symbol, he quickly exclaimed "I know. I'll get the tuba!". Away he ran and came back with a "tuba"! So creative!! Hudson went and got the cake stand that I made for their birthday party. And away they played!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment