Sunday, June 28, 2009

An extra special Thanks!

Of course we are thankful for everyone who joined us in celebrating Hudson's first birthday; however, there are an extra special few who really helped pull everything together and I want to let them know how much I appreciate them...
All along we had planned to host Hudson's party at our home; however, since it is now a construction zone that was impossible. G'Pa happily allowed us to use his house for the shindig, even with knowing how "unsimple" my ideas are. Thanks so much, G'Pa! It was a huge success.

Thank you, Noni, for ALWAYS helping make our lives easier! Hudson's party was no different. You're cooking, cleaning, shopping, and watching Hudson was more than I could have ever accomplished. I appreciate all that you do- DAILY!

Thanks, Jill, for lending us your HUGE bounce house. It was the best part of the party! It kept the kids happy and entertained for hours. I also saved lots of time setting things up since you were so willing to help out that morning!

Mr. Joseph- The Cat in the Hat. I cannot thank you enough for coming home from California to "perform" this task! Once I thought of a party theme, I immediately thought that you were the perfect man for the job. I didn't take into consideration that it would be 90 degrees out, but you did not complain! You wore that same smile all day long and I am so glad you were here with us!

Uncle Cody (all of the pictures that I took of you from the party were with other people's cameras- so stay tuned for updated pics) thanks so much for picking up and taking back all of the tables and chairs for the party! It was huge help!

1 comment:

Noni said...

It was a wonderful day and I know that as Hudson grows he'll know how lucky he is to have so many family and friends that love him.
The Cat in the Hat was a hit and Joey was perfect for the job. It was good to see him again and meet Janet.