Monday, June 22, 2009

A very special Daddy!

I know, I know...yesterday was Father's Day but with an adventurous little man who has just learned to crawl we are BUSY! I have a funny story: Last night Brian and I tried to get a very sleepy Hudson to bed by laying with him around 9 o'clock. After 45 minutes of tossing, turning, and babbling we gave up. I went to the kitchen to straighten up while Brian decided to do the same in the bedroom. I had a couple of bags of odds and ends still in the closet from when we got rid of the Equinox a couple of months ago so Brian decided that they needed sorted. When I came it to see what the boys had going on, there was Brian on the floor with a "keep" pile and a "toss" pile and Hudson wasn't too far way, sitting just like his Daddy, taking everything out of a box of birthday supplies ready for this weekend. It was so cute...he looked like he was sorting piles too. Anyone who knows Brian knows that he is somewhat of a neat freak and I just thought about Hudson "Oh boy...like father like son!" Hudson will make a great husband just like his Daddy! So, Brian, Happy Father's Day and hopefully you know how much you are loved and appreciated by your family!

No comments: