Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daddy's Helper/Hudson in Hudson

Already taking after Daddy...hopefully we can get him to help with the dishwasher when he's a teenager!




Earlier this week Aunt Deb, Kelly, Grandma, Joey, and Janet went to Hudson, OH and discovered this restaurant...
Being the huge nerd that I am, I had to bring my little Hudson to lunch here! So today, we packed up our Hudson and ventured to Hudson's Restaurant in Hudson, OH!


You know you're getting so big when they bring you crayons and a children's menu!

Hudson gathered quite the crowd during lunch. He sure knows how to work his charm as he had several waitresses coming to check him out because they overheard others talking about the cutest baby ever and they wanted to see him for themselves!

1 comment:

Noni said...

I am not surprised that the waitresses had to check him out, he is quite the charmer!