Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time Management

I've never been very good at managing my time. Those who know me best know that when I say 11:00 it actually means 11:30! Now, having a baby only makes me that much later! I swear I have the best intentions; however, I must get better at allowing for "things" to come up. Today I started getting ready at 9:30am to go to the Southern Park Mall and I didn't make it home until 8:00pm! Of course I had to feed Hudson before I left for the mall, then I decided to take a detour to visit Noni at work, then once I finally arrived at the mall I had to stop to feed Hudson again...you see where I'm going with this! Another perfect example of poor time management is our "weekend" project of tiling the bathroom tub surround. It is still not finished! Poor Hudson must take what Noni calls "bird baths" in the plastic baby tub which I hate...Hudson totally slides around and it is very difficult to wash his bottom! My friend Lori (mother of 2) is the one who suggested giving baths in the regular tub on a bath sponge. This is how I prefer to bathe Hudson and I'm so glad that she shared that information with me...with that being said, anyone please feel free to share "mommy recommendations" with me if you feel you have a better way of doing something because I'm new at this!
Bird Bath

1 comment:

Noni said...

Put a hand towel between Hudson and the tub. He won't slide on the wet towel. The you can wash his little bottom!
Noni