Sunday, September 28, 2008

Octoberfest @ Boardman Park

Yet another craft show...this morning we met Aunt Deb, Kelly, Stephanie and the kids at Boardman Park for their annual craft show.
Taking a break for some lunch.
I don't think that Hudson was too happy to be out when he could still be at home sleeping.
Gary made fast friends with one of the clowns and got this special Elmo hat to match his outfit.
Alexandra- would you like some pretzel with all of that cheese? :)
I had anticipated getting festive items with our names painted on them since we now have Hudson; however, did not find anything! This is the first year that the craft show was on both Saturday and Sunday instead of Sunday only so we think that stands may have been picked over since yesterday. Although I did not find anything relating to holidays, I did buy a couple of things...

At least I was able to get something personalized...this tub will be great for one of our little parties!

I love, love, love this picture! This same vendor was at the Whitehouse craft show that we attended a couple of weeks ago; however, we were unsure if we wanted to spend that much for it...well here it is!

Since we were going out in public, I took it as an opportunity to dress Hudson up as a little man.
He's such a little stud!
With mommy!
The Boys!

No comments: