Last night Brian and I attended my friend Kelly's wedding reception. Pictured is my group of friends from high school. It was so nice to see all of them as most live away from home now (N Carolina, Chicago, Columbus...). Noni came to our house to watch Hudson. I don't know what she did BUT he had the best sleep of his life. He went to bed shortly after we got home at 11pm and did not wake until 6am!Sunday, September 14, 2008
Our night out
Last night Brian and I attended my friend Kelly's wedding reception. Pictured is my group of friends from high school. It was so nice to see all of them as most live away from home now (N Carolina, Chicago, Columbus...). Noni came to our house to watch Hudson. I don't know what she did BUT he had the best sleep of his life. He went to bed shortly after we got home at 11pm and did not wake until 6am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment