Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh, what a day!

Oh, what a day...
As if the pouring rain wasn't enough to ruin a day, Hudson also had his 2 month check up today where he received 4 shots! Poor little guy received 2 in each leg and was not a happy camper; however, on a positive note, he is growing so well. He now weighs 9 lbs 13 ozs and has grown 4 inches! To the doctor, this is "very impressive". I'm so glad that he is progressing so well and it is so amazing how much he changes on a daily basis.
Hudson and Uncle Mark- together at last
Mark came over this evening along with Aunt Deb and Kelly for pizza. Since he comes home so infrequently it was nice to spend a couple of hours chit chatting. Hopefully Brian, Hudson and I can visit him in Boston next summer...I think that would be a great trip for the family!

1 comment:

Noni said...

Check it out, Uncle Mark has Hudson smiling!!
Noni