While Hudson was "practicing" sitting with the boppy around him, I realized that he wasn't even using it for assistance, so I took it away...viola! Sitting like a big boy, all by himself! He sat for a few minutes like this and then started to cry (I think he couldn't figure out how to get out of this position!). He will soon realize that he just needs to fall to the side!Sunday, January 25, 2009
Look, Mom, l can sit all by MYSELF!!!
While Hudson was "practicing" sitting with the boppy around him, I realized that he wasn't even using it for assistance, so I took it away...viola! Sitting like a big boy, all by himself! He sat for a few minutes like this and then started to cry (I think he couldn't figure out how to get out of this position!). He will soon realize that he just needs to fall to the side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - Grace was right. Hudson is SUPER-DUPER BIG!!
Noni
hudson is getting to be a big boy, melissa and brian are great parents and noni is a great grandparent, keep up the good work
Post a Comment