
Monday, January 12, 2009
Six months old!
Well, actually it was yesterday that Hudson turned 6 months old; however, I did not have the opportunity to post until today. I think he knows that he turned 6 months old because he was in rare form. He did not want to nap at his usual time. I am very flattered that he wanted to stay awake to spend extra time with his Mommy; however, I must admit I was pooped by the end of the night. The only nap that he took was while we shopped at the grocery store then he was up until 10pm! He ALWAYS goes to sleep between 7-8 o'clock after his bath; however, last night, he got a second burst of energy and it did not dwindle until around 10 o'clock when all he could do was scream. I felt so bad because he was so upset. I put him in my bed and sang the ABC's over and over! Yes, the ABC's...I've learned that this will soothe him at anytime, for some crazy reason! It's actually amazing...if he's crying at 2 in the morning when Brian is changing his diaper, I start to sing the ABC's and he is immediately quite! After a few rounds of singing, he was fast asleep and then I was able to move him to his crib. The perk of him staying up so late- he SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
he is so adorable, Not alot to say about the Ben jersey
He gets cuter by the day!! (and by wearing the Ben jersey we know he's on the right track!)
Aunt Deb
A born Steelers fan, just like his daddy! It's in his blood.
Noni
Post a Comment