Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas



This year's favorites (Thanks to Noni for letting Santa know...)

Hudson: Pop the Pig game/Bryce: Cars racetrack


Christmas was amazing this year! Last year the boys stopped opening gifts very early on, but not this year! They tore through them, wanted everything opened immediately, and wanted more! Bryce was so silly...he loved the Cars wrapping paper. Anytime I would hand him a plain red or green wrapped gift he would toss it to the side and say "No! Cars!"! Next year Santa will be bringing ALL of his gifts in the same paper! Bryce was the first one to wake up this year! He ran out and saw his train table. I then took him to wake up Hudson so that they could come out together and he got so upset...he was very anxious to get to those trains! Just after noon everyone arrived for brunch and the fun didn't end until around 7! The kids absolutely love playing with Grace so spending so much of the day with her is always a treat. The boys had such a busy, fun day that Hudson passed out on me before Noni even left! That night we decided to put them to bed that early and they slept all night long! Christmas with tots is such a magical time of year! I look forward to what the next years bring because I know that their excitement will just keep growing! The Lasher's certainly had a merry merry Christmas this year!

No comments: