Since having the boys we've settled into a nice little routine on Christmas Eve. The morning starts with us making Cookies for Santa! I love choosing one cookie that I think the boys can help with in some way. This year was all about Santa (and his suit)! The cookies were very easy to decorate and the boys loved eating them! After cookies I prepare the dishes that we'll eat for brunch on Christmas morning. This usually takes a few hours. Then it's time to get dolled up for a party at the
Suhar home! I was so nervous that the boys were going to touch absolutely everything in their house because it is always filled with beautiful decorations. Much to our surprise the boys did great! They hardly messed with anything that shouldn't be touched. Thank goodness for Jackson's toys...they kept Hudson occupied for hours, and Bryce loved arranging the
DVD's in their drawers (surprise, surprise, right?!). Bryce made himself at home, requesting to take his shirt off half way through the evening, and even drank from a cup like a big boy for the first time! We got home from the party around 11:30 and sprinkled oats and glitter on the lawn so that Santa's reindeer could find our home and have a snack! This was the first year for the reindeer food and the boys were so excited about it...we'll definitely continue that tradition! Finally getting kiddos in
jammies and tucked into bed, it was time to "set up"!...




No comments:
Post a Comment