Thursday, January 5, 2012

Boot's boots

Just this week we've had our first real snowfall this winter. As Hudson and I were walking to the car Tuesday morning he said "I need boots on". He was so right! I promised him that I would take him out that evening to pick out boots and stickers (for potty time). He was excited about our little date and asked the entire drive to school if he could get Boot's boots...he wanted red boots like Boots on Dora. That evening we searched and searched and Hudson couldn't find anything he liked, but thankfully he decided on the blue ones above. I love how "excited" he looks to be posing before school, haha! Hudson was such a good, big boy shopping with me! We walked through the mall without any problems. It's amazing how differently he acted without his partner in crime! Bryce's one on one time with mommy is next...can't wait to see how he acts by himself!

No comments: