Sunday, November 13, 2011

I wanna be bad (Part 2):

Last weekend Hudson had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast (as seen on his face!). He also had a glass of milk to drink. He's been drinking like a big boy without a lid or straw like the kids do in school. He's always so careful and does a great job. On this particular day, either by accident or by bad boy (I'm not sure which), the milk ended up all over the table. That's okay. The mess I can clean; however, as I was cleaning up the floor bad boy decided to rub his hands through the milk. I asked him to stop but he kept doing it anyway. So, I asked "do you want to go to your room?" and he said "YES. Yes, I do. Get me down so I can go to my room!". Wow! So off to his room he went. After 10 minutes I went to check on him. Hudson closed himself in his bedroom and when I opened his door he was sitting in his laundry basket playing with his shark. At this point I thought I would "talk" to him about his behavior. I asked him if he wanted to come out, but NOPE, he said he wanted to stay in his room because he's bad! So, in his room he stayed!

No comments: