These faces just say it all!! Hudson's new "thing" is that he wants to be a bad boy. It's very hard to discipline a boy who is trying to be bad. Seriously, getting in trouble is the goal! I must admit while it can be frustrating at times, Hudson is just too sweet to be bad! His back talk is what really gets him in trouble the most. His back talk usually consists of him repeating what you just said but with a "NO or I don't want to..." in front of it. Ex. Mommy: Hudson, please get your coat. Hudson: I don't want to get my coat. Mommy: Okay, Hudson. But it's cold outside. Hudson: It's not cold outside...you get the picture :)
Sunday, November 13, 2011
I wanna be bad (Part 1):
These faces just say it all!! Hudson's new "thing" is that he wants to be a bad boy. It's very hard to discipline a boy who is trying to be bad. Seriously, getting in trouble is the goal! I must admit while it can be frustrating at times, Hudson is just too sweet to be bad! His back talk is what really gets him in trouble the most. His back talk usually consists of him repeating what you just said but with a "NO or I don't want to..." in front of it. Ex. Mommy: Hudson, please get your coat. Hudson: I don't want to get my coat. Mommy: Okay, Hudson. But it's cold outside. Hudson: It's not cold outside...you get the picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment