He's silly. He's spunky. He's dramatic. He's hilarious. He's sweet. He's a lovable, huggable perfect little brother, our baby boy! Bryce is drawn to "things" in place of his toys. He usually grabs a bucket, a DVD, a box of crackers (or two) or even a can of cooking spray for his afternoon naps and for a car ride! During the day, if he's feeling a little sleepy, he'll lay down in mommy's bed for 10 minutes and reappear once he's refreshed! His blankie and binky are a must have. They travel with him everywhere. Sometimes it's even a struggle to get his blankie long enough to wash! Bryce rocks himself, sometimes like a crazy man...that's his signature comfort move! Every night when daddy and I check on B, I have to say "I just love this little guy!" because I do! I could just squeeze him, especially when he's sleeping so sweetly!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I just love this little guy!
He's silly. He's spunky. He's dramatic. He's hilarious. He's sweet. He's a lovable, huggable perfect little brother, our baby boy! Bryce is drawn to "things" in place of his toys. He usually grabs a bucket, a DVD, a box of crackers (or two) or even a can of cooking spray for his afternoon naps and for a car ride! During the day, if he's feeling a little sleepy, he'll lay down in mommy's bed for 10 minutes and reappear once he's refreshed! His blankie and binky are a must have. They travel with him everywhere. Sometimes it's even a struggle to get his blankie long enough to wash! Bryce rocks himself, sometimes like a crazy man...that's his signature comfort move! Every night when daddy and I check on B, I have to say "I just love this little guy!" because I do! I could just squeeze him, especially when he's sleeping so sweetly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment