Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"I feel better!"

Hudson is such a gentle, sweet, and patient boy...yet, he's soooo tough! I'm constantly amazed at how well he takes an injury! Even if he cries briefly, for real certified painful accidents, he shakes it off so quickly and assures you "I'm okay or I feel better!". The other day he was spinning, and spinning, and spinning some more in the living room. It happened so quickly- he fell and hit his head. Of course he had to catch his head on the knob sticking out of the drawer! I know it hurt! It started to bruise right away and you could see an indent where it hit. He cried, so we offered him mini Reese cups and a cold Cookie Monster gel pack for his ouchie! Amazing- right away he said "Cookie made me feel better!" and that was the end of that discussion!
**On a sidenote: How beautiful do his eyes look?!**

2 comments:

Noni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noni said...

His eyes were beautiful before, now they're beautifuler!