
You may recall me mentioning a couple of weeks ago that Bryce can now climb out of his crib... Well most nights he starts out in his bed, but when we go to check on him before we go to bed we find him sleeping in his chair! This makes sense since he's always rocked himself against things, especially when tired. It his "soothing thing"! The first night that we checked on him and didn't find him in his crib, I was a little scared. I think I was so tired myself so it took a couple of minutes to register that he wasn't in his bed! Daddy immediately looked on his chair. I would have expected him to fall asleep by the door like his brother sometimes does. Now when we check on him we look on his chair first...and he's usually there!
No comments:
Post a Comment