Tuesday, August 9, 2011

B's a free man...

Well looky who's been climbing out of his crib since last Monday! We're not surprised, Bryce is pretty adventurous! He's only gotten out of his bed a few nights in the past week so we're going to hold off on converting his bed to a toddler bed as long as we can. On the nights that he does get out of his bed he's usually content to play for a short while and will go back to bed without any problems.
Two nights ago I woke at 2:30 am to both boys screaming. I had Brian come with me so that we could each soothe one. Apparently Bryce wanted to play with Hudson. He went into Hudson's room and was trying to wake him up. Hudson was not happy about this, so Bryce fake screamed right along with Hudson! I was able to get Hudson back to sleep quickly and took Bryce into the living room. We sat on the couch for 20 minutes while I rubbed his hair and snuggled with him! He went right back to bed after this! I have to admit, eventhough it was going on 3 am, I did enjoy time with my cuddlebug!

No comments: