Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cruisin'

You may remember this car we purchased for the boys last summer. I don't think Hudson could even reach the pedal then. This dirty Hummer has been parked in our garage all winter long and was even buried under some pool floats we used last year. Once the boys spotted it this year Hudson climbed right in and started "driving". We were very surprised that the battery was still charged, so once we safely got "lead foot" out of the garage we let them go. Hudson did such a great job at driving this year! Looked like such a pro, and I just love you relaxed Bryce is to be riding along side his big bro! Before we brought the car back into the garage, typical Hudson said "this car is very dirty!", so I think we'll be having a car wash in our near future :)

No comments: