
Little
Brycie sure knows what he wants. If we do not understand what he's saying, he'll pull you to what he wants and point until he gets it. After dinner the other evening, he wanted a cookie! I asked him if he wanted mommy to make cupcakes instead and he said YES, shaking his head and all. Before I even got the bowl out to mix the batter, he climbed into his chair at the table and was waiting! While the cupcakes were in the oven, I let him "lick" the bowl. He was so adorable swirling his pointer finger around the bowl and sucking his finger. His eyes lit up and he said "
mmmmm"!! That's my boy! Once I took the cupcakes out to cool, I went to sit on the couch. Bryce was having a fit! How come he wasn't eating one!! So, in true B fashion, he came and pulled me by the hand to his cupcake. I actually had to put a couple in the fridge to cool faster for my little man! Boy did my boy enjoy his
lil' cupcake!!
1 comment:
I agree with Bryce. I still lick the bowl when I'm baking!
Post a Comment