Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chalkboard Wall

I am certainly grateful that one of Brian's finest qualities is how well he "goes with the flow". We painted our entire kitchen this past weekend because I thought it would be a brilliant idea to create a chalkboard wall for the kids. It took most of Saturday and Sunday to complete, but turned out so neat! The chalkboard paint had to dry for at least two days before the kids could draw on it, but was well worth the wait. We had a brief "training" on how the boys are only allowed to write on the Special Black Wall and they did great! For some reason they both drew lines, so as Noni said we have beautiful grass on the wall! I hope this wall provides lot of fun for the boys while allowing me to cook without them under my feet. Win-Win :)









No comments: