Sunday, January 2, 2011

Presents, presents, and more presents!










After a long night (Brian slept on the couch because he had a terrible cough) and I ended up with both boys in our bed (I brought Bryce in because he woke up crying and Hudson later came in on his own), we had to wake the boys up to see what Santa brought them! I'm guessing that's not going to happen next year! Bryce was the first to go into the living room and we was very excited to see all of their presents. Hudson came running out and got just as excited. The boys tore the paper off like champs, but wanted to play with and open every. single. package! We would have been there all morning if the boys didn't get tired and decide that they didn't want to open any more! We actually had to save some presents for later that day. I'm guessing that won't happen again either! Christmas morning was so much fun! Time to play with some toys before our guests arrive for brunch!

No comments: