Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from Our Family to Yours!
With each new year comes new resolutions, new goals, new hopes and new wishes. Each year my goal is to become more organized; however, working full time and with two little ones I find that I am way too tired for organizing things! It's much easier to throw everything onto our massive bookends in the living room. Oh, and I can't forget about "old faithful"- my junk drawer in the kitchen! So instead of hoping to "organize" these things more, I'm going to try to worry less about the little things that don't matter very much! Instead I'm going to continue to try to best the best momma that I can and hope to create beautiful memories for my little men because they will never remember how unorganized the bookshelf is! I'm also going to try to document our lives a little better on the blog! Since there's not a spare second in the day to keep a scrapbook or log of their growth and milestones the blog has become just that for us, so I'd like to better document our daily happenings. For example, I never wrote about how Bryce woke up almost every night a couple of weeks ago, screaming, at 4am! I had to rock him (and give him mini donuts) to get him to relax! We even watched TV a couple of times! Boy were those nights difficult, but just a couple of weeks later (and with him sleeping through the night again) I think it's hilarious that the boy was soothed with donuts! You better believe that I will always have a bag in our cupboard :) Anyways, stayed tuned. I hope to get a blog make-over soon. A new look and a new way of blogging that will work out better for me and our readers! I'm thinking that I might post once a week! This weekly posting will highlight our previous week. This will be easier for me to maintain and you will also know when to check for something new! Details to follow!

No comments: