Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Half Birthday, Bryce!


YES, I'm full aware that B's actual "half" birthday was Friday...story of my life...poor second child doesn't receive the same attention as the first, but TRUST me B does just fine in the attention department- in fact he demands it!
Now, all about B-Man!! Bryce is full of personality. He's such a happy little man. He really loves getting a reaction from people (and strangers) and will charm his way into receiving a smile from you! Bryce runs so fast and he amazes me at how well he maintains his balance. I swear he looks as if he's going to fall right over sometimes but keeps on going! B loves taking pots and pans out of the kitchen cabinets and drawers, and he'll come running from a mile away to get into the dishwasher if it's open. Although he's a lightweight he's pretty adventurous in trying different foods. Bryce loves putting on shoes that may be sitting by the door. He's even been known to carry a purse or two with his big shoes on! He adores Toy Story 3! Santa brought it for Hudson as a Christmas gift, but B is the one who carries the case around. He actually will sit and watch the entire video! This is huge for B since he's always on the go! Bryce is finally saying "baby" (for the longest time he called all babies "mama"). B is a great sleeper. He goes right to bed with minimal fuss and sleeps all.night.long! B is a binky boy- I think he gets that from his brother! Bryce loves his blankie! He carries it around the house with him and will sometimes snuggle with it in the middle of the floor. For comfort, B "bangs" his head things...usually the wall or the couch...he'll sit up against it and hit the back of his head on it over and over and over again! Although I've mentioned it before, I cannot talk about Bryce without talking about music. He loves music and busts a move anytime he hears it, in fact, the reason he loves to see momma at the end of a workday is because I give him my iPhone with the iPod turned on as soon as I walk in the door everyday! B is turning into a little lovey. He used to be so stiff, but he's learning to cuddle very nicely. He gives great hugs...and kisses! He always makes a "mmmwwaahhh" sound when he gives you a great big open mouthed kiss! Bryce's little mohawk, bright eyes and smile, and love for dancing is B in a nutshell these days! We absolutely adore our B-Man! Cannot imagine our family without him. He makes us laugh every.single.day! Love you to pieces, Brycie!

2 comments:

Noni said...

Bryce certainly has alot of personality! In addition to everything else you mentioned, I love how he climbs up to his corner on the couch, with his blanket, the minute a dvd is put on. He is a sweetie.

Melissa said...

Oooh, I'm glad you mentioned the blankie! I've edited the post to include his love for it. I also included his love for banging his head on things, lol!