
Since this blog is a great way for a busy mom to log the moments that she doesn't want to forget, I MUST write about our shoe shopping experience...I've been eyeing these Nike
Shox for sometime now, but didn't want to spend the money on them and I also wanted to wait until Bryce was walking so that I could get both boys a pair. *You may notice that they are
Steelers colors so I thought that Daddy would love them! Last night the shoes were on clearance AND they had them in both sizes that I needed! When getting ready to try the shoes on Hudson, the sales woman apologized for something and Hudson said "it's okay" which sounds so hilarious coming from him! The lady instantly smiled and we both got a good chuckle. Once I got the shoe on Hudson's foot I asked him "How's that feel?"- NEVER expecting an answer he replied "feels good"...Oh.My.Goodness. How grown is this boy?!
*P.S. Bryce is not yet walking, but hopefully soon!
1 comment:
Hudson is our little peacemaker. I can just hear him saying "it's okay." He makes me chuckle every time I hear him say that. :-)
Post a Comment