As of right now, my camera is MIA :( I'm hoping that it pops up soon. I feel like I missed out on some great photo opportunities today! You'll just have to image the cuteness....
While I was hanging pictures in Bryce's room (which have been sitting on his dresser for a couple of months), Hudson was too adorable in trying to design himself! He would take a picture and hold it up on the wall (just like Mommy) and he would say "it can go there..." (just like Mommy)!
Hudson then tried to occupy Bryce by playing "peek a boo" in the closet. He would shut himself in, and I could hear him say "Hudson's in the dark", then he would open the closet door and say "peek". Bryce would crack up at this!
Finally, the boys were opening the kitchen cabinets and taking out the cleaning supplies. (Bryce follows Hudson's lead in everything they do- even though he has no clue why). Hudson got out the dishwasher detergent and proceeded to open the dishwasher, turn the soap holder, and pretended to pour in the soap! I'm honestly surprised he didn't actually wash them and put them away :)
YES, they are amazing boys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment