
This afternoon we took Hudson to Build-A-Bear. Since he is really into stuffed animals right now I thought it would be a lot of fun for him to make his very own. We plan on taking Bryce this same time next year when he is big enough to make his own choices. I was very excited to see what Hudson would choose to create, and of course, it was a puppy! There were several different styles, and I think he would have been happy with any one of them, so Daddy helped him decide on the Scruffy Puppy. It was time for Puppy to get stuffed. Hudson liked the buttons on the side of machine and he even put Puppy's heart inside of him (after he tried to eat it). Puppy also received a button in his paw so that he barks when it is squeezed. Hudson stops and says "barking" every time he hears it. Choosing clothing wasn't too much fun for Hudson; however, he did ask for "jammies". We settled on "geen" underwear since there weren't any nice jammies, a football, and a leash/collar. Hudson did want a pair of black rain boots; however, Daddy thought that Puppy would look like a stripper. Before you are finished you must create a birth certificate for your new friend. I love that the computer's keys are color coated for the kids. Hudson was able to help when I would tell him to push the "green square" etc. Today's furry friend was named: Puppy. Creative, right?! We'll return in a few months to let Hudson choose a new outfit for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment