Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bubbles

Since yesterday was so beautiful out, we wanted to take full advantage of enjoying the outdoors. After car shopping we went for a family stroll. I pushed Hudson in an umbrella stroller (which is a much rougher ride than his usual stroller) and he laughed every time we went over a bump in the sidewalk. This was pretty entertaining to us as well! When we got home we were still not ready to let the day go, so we sat in the yard and Daddy blew bubbles that Hudson received from Noni for Easter. I thought that Hudson would love them, but I think he was too tired from the busy day we had as he just sat there with a very delayed reaction to the fun.

"Hudson, look at the bubbles behind you!"

Looking a little surprised at my trying to get his attention

Getting very sleepy...


Uh, he found his binky. I think we've lost him...time for a bath & bed!

2 comments:

Noni said...

He looks so much like his daddy in the first picture

Anonymous said...

I love it that his binky is color coordinated with the color in the GAP on the hat! Soon, he'll be chasing those bubbles!

Papa