Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!










Hudson received his first Easter basket (actually second- Aunt Deb & Kelly made him a basket that he received yesterday- a great big "Thank You". No, he's not spoiled :)) this morning and he did really well at emptying it out all by himself. Although he found the basket handle and the grass most interesting, he will get a lot of use out of the other goodies.
The beautiful basket liner is one of my most recent Etsy purchases. I love it! I am totally addicted to this website and everyone can expect that most of their gifts will most likely be coming from this site from now on :)
To all of you wondering, YES, I even got one made for Bryce for next year so that they coordinate!
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Noni said...

He looks so handsome in his Easter outfit!!

kristen said...

holy cow! that basket is huge!
love the liner! bring both in on monday.
hudson looks adorable!
boy, i'm using a lot of exclamation points!