Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Wheels!

Since G'Pa keeps car shopping, we thought we, too, would jump on the bandwagon. Since my lease is up next month we went the more practical route and traded in our Equinox for...a MINIVAN! Yes, minivan (haha). I must brag at how much of a perfect angel Hudson was at the dealership because we were there for almost 3 hours and he did not make a peep other than smiles and babbles. We were so surprised especially since it was cutting into his lunch time!

Looking at his book while Mommy & Daddy signed all of the paperwork

The Lasher Family Ride
2006 Chrysler Town & Country

3 comments:

Noni said...

Think about all those seats in the minivan that you can fill up with babies!

Melissa said...

Noni,
Be careful what you wish for...remember who our baby sitter is! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I agree with Noni....how much fun would it be to have a bunch of Hudsons?!! Look out Jon and Kate plus eight, Here comes Melissa and Brine plus nine!!LOL