| At first, B was MAD! |
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Is that Pie in your Eye?
A month or so ago Hudson got such a big belly laugh while watching a cartoon where they were smashing pies in each other's faces! Immediately I thought this would be something that the boys would love to do together! Off to the back yard with all of our necessary supplies, and were ready for action! At first, they didn't know what to do, so I smashed a little pie in Bryce's face. His first reaction was of anger and he screamed...until I told him to go get Hudson! Then it was on! They both laughed and chased each other around the back yard. Eventually they got bored chasing each other and Hudson came after me! He kept saying "but Mama! I want to smash a pie on YOU!" We definitely needed to head straight to the bathtub after this activity! Good thing Bryce and I picked up bath crayons at Toys R Us yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
always so much fun at the lasher house!!!
Post a Comment