Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Roundup...

Each morning before we go into school Hudson and I have to run down and up the ramp on the sidewalk. Hudson yells "whoa. whoa." like we're on a fun roller coaster! Once I realized that I look forward to this little adventure too I knew I had to take my camera to capture this moment...parents staring and all, lol!


The boys are getting pretty good at navigating the apps on mommy's phone! One of their favorite apps is Sweet Talk. There are 5 different mouths and each one says something different. While Bryce loves this app just as much as Hudson, Bryce will only turn it on and put it in front of someone else's mouth. He never wants it on his face!



Sometimes the cheapest toys are the boys favorites! These bug masks were from the dollar bin at Target. Bryce acts like he's a superhero when he wears it!


Bryce cut a summer cut!! He was such a little ham sitting in the chair at the salon! He kept making faces in the mirror and had everyone smiling, as usual!



While on the hunt for summer sandals we ended up getting the boys new tennis shoes. Bryce wanted Woody Buzz shoes so badly and threw a little fit so we left the store. On our way home Daddy decided to chime in and say we should have just let Bryce get the shoes. I'll admit it. I hate the shoes! They even light up! Double hate, lol! So before we even made it home Bryce and his shoes were reunited! He even wore them out of the store! Yes, we are still in need of those sandals!

No comments: