Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crying over spilt milk

As you can see by Bryce's little hand in the photo above he was very excited about Mommy's little project and just couldn't stay away while I worked! I ordered canvases of their superhero pictures but did not realize that I had to assemble them myself! I spent a lot of time getting everything just right so I was so upset when my little helper threw his monkey milk and got it on one of the photos just as I was trying to hang them up! After literally crying over spilt milk I finished hanging the pictures and then rearranged the room so that I could put a lamp in front of B's "stain"! One day we'll look back and laugh at this, right?! Regardless of the new imperfection I think the wall groupings look so great and I cannot stop smiling when I whenever I go into the boys' rooms!











No comments: