Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Grinchmas!



Yesterday we celebrated "Grinchmas" with Aunt Deb, Kelly, Grandma, and the Elsbury's. Kelly and I started planning this theme months ago and we all had so much fun! I think we'll continue to choose a new theme every year. Hudson and Bryce received a play tent and jammies. Hudson wanted to wear his Buzz shirt immediately, but chose to sleep in the Woody ones. Hudson was also given a horse flashlight that makes galloping noises. This is one of his new favorite items around here. He plays with it for hours at a time. We're going to have to be sure to keep AAA batteries on hand. Brycie loves his Elmo jammies and Cookie Monster book too. The kids had so much fun playing together. One of my favorite moments was when Hudson put his hand on Alexandra's arm and said "hey, you have chocolate on your face"! Hudson also played Lego's and watched videos with Lil Gary. Bryce was content listening to the iPod on my phone. I can't wait to see how much Bryce wants to play with the other kids next year!

No comments: