We took the boys to Breakfast with Santa this past Saturday at the Springfield Grill. Hudson knew that we were going to this breakfast so whenever I asked what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas he replied "pancakes and hammers". The boys acted just how I thought they would...Hudson was very quiet and curious while Bryce screamed and wanted nothing to do with the Big Man. When we first got to the restaurant, I was letting the hostess know that we were there and turned to see that Hudson had already gone up to Santa and was handing him his "snowman friend" (soooo sweet!). Bryce loved the breakfast. He ate everything! Eggs, potatoes, sausage, cookies... Hudson ate watermelon and brownies. These boys are so different! After we ate, we went to really see Santa. Hudson sat on his lap, but with his arms out the entire time wanting someone to rescue him. He didn't cry at all. Then again, he wouldn't talk either! Bryce cried from the moment we sat him down, lol. Oh well, there's always next year! We had a great day creating great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment