Bryce had his 15 month check up last week. He weighs 19 pounds 8 ounces and is 30 1/2 inches. Definitely not the biggest guy, but then again this seems to be the phrase of choice with each boys' visits to the doctor. Since Bryce eats anything and everything given to him, I cannot believe that he doesn't weigh more. Bryce's growth chart looks almost identical to Hudson's so I guess we just make small babies. Although Bryce grunts and points a lot instead of trying to say words, the doctor said this is common for children with older siblings. Bryce knows how to get what he wants when he wants so he's content with that! Poor Brycie screamed (I mean SCREAMED) when the doctor was checking him out and did the same when it came time for shots. Little man had a rough day! Good thing we followed up the doctors visit with a nice trip to Kraynaks!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Bryce's 15 month Check-Up
Bryce had his 15 month check up last week. He weighs 19 pounds 8 ounces and is 30 1/2 inches. Definitely not the biggest guy, but then again this seems to be the phrase of choice with each boys' visits to the doctor. Since Bryce eats anything and everything given to him, I cannot believe that he doesn't weigh more. Bryce's growth chart looks almost identical to Hudson's so I guess we just make small babies. Although Bryce grunts and points a lot instead of trying to say words, the doctor said this is common for children with older siblings. Bryce knows how to get what he wants when he wants so he's content with that! Poor Brycie screamed (I mean SCREAMED) when the doctor was checking him out and did the same when it came time for shots. Little man had a rough day! Good thing we followed up the doctors visit with a nice trip to Kraynaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment