Our B-Man is full of personality! He's so silly, spunky, happy, and sometimes even cranky! While Hudson is more laid back, the observer of sorts, Bryce is in charge! He will dance as soon as he hears music, he will push, pull, and scream if he wants something, and when he's upset it's always an "end of the world" cry! Gotta love the boy's passion :) Bryce is the life of the party- will laugh just because everyone else is (and usually louder!), knows how to get attention (even from strangers in the grocery store!)...he is just a great time! Bryce loves his Sesame Street characters, and calls them all Ernie. He has a great appetite and will usually eat anything given to him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that doesn't change! He has super straight, fine hair just like his Daddy. His hair usually sticks straight up, but it has become his look. He's just not the same boy with flat hair, lol! Bryce will usually go straight to bed without a problem and sleeps through the night. He always wakes up with a smile...I love that about him! Bryce keeps us on our toes, but also lightens our hearts and moods just by being Bryce!Wednesday, November 17, 2010
All about B
Our B-Man is full of personality! He's so silly, spunky, happy, and sometimes even cranky! While Hudson is more laid back, the observer of sorts, Bryce is in charge! He will dance as soon as he hears music, he will push, pull, and scream if he wants something, and when he's upset it's always an "end of the world" cry! Gotta love the boy's passion :) Bryce is the life of the party- will laugh just because everyone else is (and usually louder!), knows how to get attention (even from strangers in the grocery store!)...he is just a great time! Bryce loves his Sesame Street characters, and calls them all Ernie. He has a great appetite and will usually eat anything given to him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that doesn't change! He has super straight, fine hair just like his Daddy. His hair usually sticks straight up, but it has become his look. He's just not the same boy with flat hair, lol! Bryce will usually go straight to bed without a problem and sleeps through the night. He always wakes up with a smile...I love that about him! Bryce keeps us on our toes, but also lightens our hearts and moods just by being Bryce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's funny, I was looking at Bryce this afternoon when I was getting him up from his nap and thought - "It it seems like he has always been part of our lives!" The other day I was spraying my hair and he came running into the bathroom with his big smile, so I sprayed his hair too. He rubbed his head and left the room happy!
Post a Comment