Wednesday, July 14, 2010
WOW
So during dinner last night Hudson threw a little temper tantrum. A little ironic that he just turned 2, right?! I gave him a juice box (like a big boy) to drink out of instead of putting his drink in a sippy cup. He was fascinated with this new found way of drinking and kept pulling the straw out and would even try to drink out of the little hole. After Daddy took the drink away Hudson started whining, kicking, and crying "I'll get it, I'll get it" as he reached for the box (still in his booster seat). Daddy took him out of his seat so he proceeded to lay on the floor, bootie in the air, ugly crying face and all!!! WOW, what is going on- I've never seen this before! *Hudson was bribed with the question "want a chip" and the world was a better place!
Bryce is becoming a non sleeper! Now that he can stand he will no longer go down without a fight! I'm also trying to wean him off of a nighttime bottle so we usually have to work with him for about 20 minutes before he gets settled. When Daddy and I went to check on the boys before we went to bed, Beaskers was folded in half! I'm guessing that he was sitting (as usual) and got so sleepy that he just fell asleep! WOW, I've never seen this before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment