Hudson had his 18 month check up yesterday. He weighs 21 pounds 5 ounces and is 32 inches. "Definitely not the biggest guy" to quote the Dr! He behaved really well in the office and took his shot like such a champ. Didn't make one peep! The nurse actually came back in after she left to see if he started to cry. She seemed very surprised to hear him saying "puppy and meow" at the pictures on the wall like nothing happened. During his visit, I asked about his eating habits because I feel that he is a skinny minny and I'm afraid to let him miss a meal so I end up letting him eat crackers rather than nothing. The Dr feels that Hudson is growing fine and that I need to toughen up! No child will starve to death, right?!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hudson's 18 month check-up
Hudson had his 18 month check up yesterday. He weighs 21 pounds 5 ounces and is 32 inches. "Definitely not the biggest guy" to quote the Dr! He behaved really well in the office and took his shot like such a champ. Didn't make one peep! The nurse actually came back in after she left to see if he started to cry. She seemed very surprised to hear him saying "puppy and meow" at the pictures on the wall like nothing happened. During his visit, I asked about his eating habits because I feel that he is a skinny minny and I'm afraid to let him miss a meal so I end up letting him eat crackers rather than nothing. The Dr feels that Hudson is growing fine and that I need to toughen up! No child will starve to death, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment