(*Keeping the picture "G" Rated as per Daddy's request :))
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Potty 101
Since our boy is so smart, and seems to already know where "cucka" goes, we've decided to introduce the potty. While I am well aware that this may be a long process I do not see any harm in getting started now. Tonight we placed the potty in the living room, in front of the TV, so that Hudson could sit on it as he watched Elmo's Potty Time video. Hudson intently watched the show and said "potty" at least 25 times. Although he didn't actually use the potty himself I feel that tonight was successful! He sat for about 15 minutes straight. Once he wanted off I put his diaper back on and then he played with the potty and began trying to sit on it himself! We'll start practicing daily and hopefully it becomes habit once he feels ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will be interesting since he already announces when he has gone in his diaper.
Post a Comment