
As you are all well aware, Tiger Woods has been mentioned thousands of times this past week for his recent scandal...He has also been mentioned in our own home (but for a different reason!). Hudson would carry around the People magazine, point to Tiger, and say "
Dadda"! I guess I can see the similarities :)

On Wednesday Bryce had his 4 month checkup. He weighs 14 pounds 8 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. He also had a nasty cough and received his first prescription to help with his congestion. Bryce started cereal a couple of weeks ago and moved on to applesauce.

Saturday was Hudson's final gym/swim class as a "shrimp". The "Y" is on a short break from classes until after the new year and at the time Hudson will most likely begin "
guppie" classes.

Saturday night Noni, Papa, the kids, Brian and I visited Stan
Hywett Hall to view the Christmas decorations. The home and property were beautiful; however, it was definitely not a child friendly event. I wish the website would have stated that no strollers were allowed because then I would have thought twice about taking the boys! Brian carried Hudson on his shoulders while I carried Bryce. I never made it to the second story of the home...I took Bryce to the cafe to feed him while everyone else finished the tour.

Bryce, looking so excited, at Stan
Hywett...

Hudson, just as excited as his brother!

Last week I mentioned that Hudson is not interested in the tree at all. I think I may have spoken too soon! He takes all of the snowflake ornaments off and usually tries to put them in another toy or on the
window seal.


The boys seem as if they are getting closer and will soon be playing together. Bryce is
unfazed by Hudson's squeezing,
screeching, smacking, hugs, kisses, etc.

Yes, this is the only picture I could get of the two of them together on the floor!

Hudson, Hudson, Hudson. Where do I start? Hudson is definitely turning into a toddler. He had his first TimeOut today. He really needs to learn the meaning of "NO"; however, I truly believe that he does and is just pushing to see how far he can get! About that timeout...he did stay put for a few seconds, then he would slowly peek around the corner until I saw him and then he would start laughing and run back to his corner. Oh boy, we are in trouble! I actually heard Brian say "you better cool your jets, my man" today and I started cracking up. I am loving Hudson's little personality, although it's our job to make sure he learns when to use that personality :)
No comments:
Post a Comment