Bryce is sleeping through the night, YAY! He coos a lot and smiles so big. He seems to enjoy bathtime; however, hates the drying off and getting dressed part.
Hudson is soaking everything in like a little sponge. His favorite "toys" are pots and pans. He even uses the utensils to stir and flip his imaginary food. He is able to say more and more words, or at least he tries and we understand :) Pumpkin, cracka (cracker), baby, puppy, baah, mama, & dadda are heard daily. He even said "bless you" after I sneezed the other day! He got out of his crib once so far, after a loud crash, I hope this doesn't become a habit. We are still struggling a little with foods; however, he is a least done with baby food.
2 comments:
They look so sweet and innocent. Is Hudson actually sleeping like that?
Hudson is actually sleeping like that! This is the wonderful site that I saw around 3 o'clock in the morning. I even woke Brian up to see Hudson lounging like that and Bryce sucking his thumb. *Yes, I took pictures at 3 in the morning :)
Post a Comment