
Today Hudson is 13 months old. He probably could walk IF he'd just give it a try; however, he is perfectly content cruising and crawling around for now. He says "baby" a few dozen times a day and gives his brother kisses just as many times. In order to get him to go to sleep he must have at least 2 binkies and he is a pro at switching them around. I hope to create a better sleep routine before I go back to work. Hudson loves to try things himself and he is such a quick learner. He studies what you are doing and mimics very well. Examples: brushing hair, brushing teeth (sometimes w/ the hair brush :)), feeding himself... Hudson is such a pleasant joy!

Today Bryce is 3 weeks old. He is such the perfect addition to our family that it feels like he's been here much longer. He is very relaxed and we are still learning his likes and dislikes. So far we've discovered that Bryce is a snuggler. Whenever he's fussy he loves to lay on your shoulder scrunched up as tight as possible. I've even discovered that he calms down when you hold his hand. How sweet! He is starting to eat every 3 hours which is an improvement from even days ago. It's still too early to have a sleep pattern so you never know what you're gonna get each night. I cannot wait until Bryce and his big brother are able to interact together. My heart melts just thinking about how much fun these boys are going to make our lives!

Bryce has such beautiful blue eyes! Hopefully they stay that way.


Tonight Daddy and Mr. Independent tried their hand at coloring. Hudson was easily distracted by the bright colors and apparently they looked delicious. The crayons kept going into his mouth although he did not bite them. I think he was "testing" us to see what he could get away with. He's been doing that a lot lately.
1 comment:
They truly are beautiful and precious. I love them so much!
Post a Comment