Thursday, August 27, 2009
I was featured!
As you all know, I LOVE a great party! Planning months in advance and thinking of every last detail brings me so much joy, just ask the hubby :) As it turns out I'm not the only lady out there that enjoys this. In fact there's an entire blog dedicated to real parties for inspiration. I've become addicted to this site and visit it daily. I've also submitted pics of Hudson's first birthday party so that hopefully others could get ideas for their own shindig and IT IS FEATURED! Yay, so all of my planning will not go unnoticed...it will actually be seen by thousands now! That's inspiration and justification to go over the top! Check out www.creativepartiesandshowers.blogspot.com for ideas of your own or click the "I was featured" button to the right to visit this awesome site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How nice to be recognized for your creativity! You always plan nice parties and Hudson's was no exception.
Was there ever any doubt?! Your ideas are ALWAYS unusual and the BEST. It's obvious that you enjoy putting so much time and thoughtfulness into your plans. And, I'm sure you don't hear it enough but YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!!!
Love,
Aunt Deb
Post a Comment