Okay! I must really have pregnancy brain because I am usually more aware of what's going on! Today, I've been dooped. Totally caught by surprise. Weeks ago Aunt Deb called me at work and said that Little Gary has been asking about Hudson so she was trying to plan a weekend for us to come over and visit and Gary and family would come down at that same time. Well, I thought that Hudson was going on his first "playdate" today, but to my Surprise! Aunt Deb and Kelly planned a shower for Bryce! I was truly clueless and appreciate all of the thought and planning that has gone into this. We received lots of useful gifts as well as some very special personalized things just for Mr. Bryce!
Hudson even got his very own book that he began to read immediately :) My little boy is so smart :)and the cake is CHOCOLATE, of course!
The funny thing about chocolate cake is that it has always been my favorite and Aunt Deb would even go to the extent to get me a separate chocolate cake on KELLY'S birthdays because Kelly wanted vanilla. Who gets their own birthday cake on someone else's birthday? ME!
Bryce's basket full of goodies made out of diapers! Kelly did an awesome job arranging this basket. I'm even going to steal her idea for the next shower that I am invited to.
Yay! More diapers! You can never have enough!My Grandma thinks that Brian is a cutie :)
Aunt Deb, Kelly, and Grandma- Thanks so much for thinking of us and for planning such a great party!
Gary, Stephanie, Little Gary, and Alexandra- Thanks so much for driving down to spend your day with us (and for being on time :))
Donna- Thanks for the fudge! Delicious!



2 comments:
Way to go Deb! What a nice idea
You are so welcome. It was fun!
Post a Comment