Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I got another sneak peek at Bryce today. The doctor wanted to do a sonogram to check his growth since Hudson was born so little. As of today, 28 weeks and 2 days, Bryce weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces. This is exactly where he should be, and provided I can make it to 40 weeks, he is estimated to be born around 7 pounds 4 ounces. We'll just see if he can wait that long :)
It was nice to see the little guy during a sonogram this far along. He was very active and you could even see him rubbing his eyes. It's amazing what these machines can do these days. Everything else looked perfect! I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

kristen said...

so glad everything is going well.
i knew it would be :)
can't wait for that little guy to make his appearance!
i'm sad i won't be there to hold him.
you'll have to post lots and lots of pics!